EMDR consultation can enhance your EMDR therapy skills. You will learn advanced and up to date interventions to treat your patients and improve confidence with EMDR therapy.
If you are looking for EMDRIA approved consultation hours there are some great options to fit your schedule and needs. Individual or group consultations are offered. Meetings can be conducted in person or via HIPPA compliant video.
Stephen Rodgers, LCSW is an EMDRIA Approved Consultant. Call Stephen at 720-295-4233.
We have groups starting regularly.
This option allows you more flexibility and time focusing on your cases.
Stephen Rodgers, LCSW is a Consultation Facilitator at EMDR Center of the Rockies’ EMDR Basic Trainings. This assures he is kept up to date on the advancements in EMDR therapy.
Consultation is a great way to deepen your application and understanding of EMDR therapy. If you work with trauma and men you will find this consultation particularly helpful.
Consultation is personalized to build on your strengths and deepen your EMDR skills. Some topics often covered:
- We will discuss your cases
- Case conceptualization and target sequencing
- Fidelity to EMDR Therapy and the 8 phases
- EMDR therapy with specific populations
- Attachment and EMDR therapy
- EMDR therapy, Men’s Issues, and Masculinity
- Strive to provide the highest quality, personalized EMDRIA approved consultations.
- Offer consultations at an affordable fee so that all may participate.
- Offer both individual and group options to accommodate your preferences.
- Respect your practice by allowing you to integrate our approach into your clinical style.
Stephen Rodgers Counseling and Consultation is a practice of therapists who focus on men’s issues and trauma. Founded by Stephen Rodgers, LCSW, the growing collection of EMDR therapists who work with men.
Our practice seeks to expand our professional offerings to our peers through EMDR consultations as well as by offering them at an affordable price. EMDR has been an enormous asset to the individuals we work with when it comes to coping with trauma. Thank you for your interest in EMDR and consultations. We are located conveniently near Cherry Creek. Please contact us to register for the sessions. Call 720-295-4233 or click below.
[maxbutton id=”2″ url=”mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org” text=”SIGN UP” ]